- Scala, F#, Haskell, Clojure, Python, Java, Ruby & C#
- Agile, Kanban, Software Craftsmanship, BDD, TDD, CI/CD
- Architecture, Microservices, CQRS, DDD, Eventstorming
- NOSQL, Neo4J, MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, CouchDB
- Mobile, Flutter, Dart, Kotlin, Android, iOS, Internet of Things
What kind of events?
We organise talks, meetups, hackathons, conferences, courses and any other type of gathering that helps our community learn and share skills to write and build better software.
This MeetUp group focuses on our xMatters Series and invites you to join our Open House events to learn more about Skills Matter.
What is xMatters?
xMatters is a series of free community events happening our very own venue: CodeNode (by Liverpool St/Moorgate). We've worked hard to secure some of the best speakers in the industry to speak on the trending topics of the moment. Check out the schedule!
What is Skills Matter?
We're one of Europe's leading developer communities!
• support 100+ other free user groups by hosting their events in our Central London Location: CodeNode
• run 14 globally-recognised conferences (everything from Cloud to DDD to iOS)
• deliver 100+ training courses led by the biggest names in tech
• provide 1000's of hours of content via recorded talks & workshops from free community events
In short, we're on a mission to bring real experts and real skills to the world of software development.
Find out more at skillsmatter.com
We hope to see you at one of our events soon!
Upcoming events for community
No upcoming events found