- Scala, F#, Haskell, Clojure, Python, Java, Ruby & C#
- Agile, Kanban, Software Craftsmanship, BDD, TDD, CI/CD
- Architecture, Microservices, CQRS, DDD
- NOSQL, Neo4J, MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, CouchDB
- Mobile, Android, iOS, Internet of Things
What kind of events?
We organise talks, meet ups, hackathons, conferences, courses and any other type of gathering that helps our community learn and share skills to write better software.
This MeetUp group focusses on our X Matters Series.
What is X Matters?
X Matters is a series of free community events happening our very own venue: CodeNode (by Liverpool St/Moorgate). We've worked hard to secure some of the best speakers in the industry to speak on the trending topics of the moment. Check out the schedule!
What is Skills Matter?
We're one of Europe's leading developer communities!
• support 100+ other free user groups by hosting their events in our Central London Location: CodeNode
• run 14 globally-recognised conferences (everything from Cloud to DDD to iOS)
• programme 100+ training courses led by the biggest names in tech
• deliver awesome free hackathons, talks & workshops for our community members
In short, we're on a mission to bring real experts and real skills to the world of software development.
We're just getting started...
Find out more at skillsmatter.com
We hope to see you at one of our events soon!
Upcoming events for community
No upcoming events found